Thursday, February 10, 2011

I finally have a BLOG!




And I can't tell you how good it feels!  I've spent the last year or so drooling over other people's blogs, wishing I could be keeping such a good family record just like they do, but being too darn intimidated by technology to attempt it.


Turns out it was easy as pie.....as soon as my mom showed up to hold my hand through the process.


I mainly want to blog because there are no expectations.  Unlike my hard-bound journal with a whole page worth of lines that make me feel the need to scrawl all the way to the bottom of the page before I can close it and call it a night, this blog I could end right here and feel totally at ease.


I don't want the "snip-it's" of my life to slip away and be forgotten forever, because as much as I think I'll never forget what Hallie said the other day....I will, because I can't even remember what it was now, I just remember it was funny! 


So...here I go...setting all correct punctuation and grammar aside, am going to try this blogging thing out so as not to lose those precious moments of the here and now! 

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the blog, Krista! As a mum of 5 children, from big ones down to age 2, I know how easy it is to lose those moments of daily fun. I have often thought about doing a blog, but I just haven't made the time. Maybe I'll be inspired as I follow yours? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Krista!! I'm so glad to see you here in cyber world! You are right - there are soooo many moments that I wish I had recorded with ALL the kids - you are a smart lady to do this. It's something that you will never regret :) Enjoy all the new friends that you will meet also - from all over the world. I LOVE it here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for starting a blog!! My blog really is a family journal/scrapbook. I actually just got a book printed from my blog so we have a hard copy of our family moments (I am really bad at the actual scrapbooking thing). Good luck keeping up on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krista, you are such a great mom. I really enjoyed browsing your blog today. You have inspired me to be something more. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, oh Krista you're funny! Aren't you supposed to be holding your mom's hand in the technology thing? :-P Just razzing you. Great blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete