Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Spit Shine...


Check these out:


They're mine.

And they're what I've been stomping around in for a while now because they just so happen to be the most comfortable shoes ever.

The only hard part about owning them, is looking at them each and every time I put them on.

They're ugly as sin.

In fact these pictures don't even do their ugliness justice. 

But I could never throw them away because they are real leather and one little date with tan shoe polish would do the trick right?

RIGHT!

Just look at my shiny little favs now!

All I had to do was go on a wild goose chase for tan shoe polish which forced me to order the stuff off amazon.com, watch a youtube video on how to shine your shoes since I'd never done it before, and then do it!

Oh and you have to buff them out with a horsehair shoe brush to get them all shiny.  

I loved seeing these puppies transform.
  
In fact I got a little a carried away with the fun of using the horsehair shoe brush, I polished and "brushed" a total of three times.



The only problem I have now is watching where I'm going. ;)

3 comments: