Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chan Man





Somebody is the apple of his mommy's eye.




And along with being an "apple", he's also a clown...


99.9% of the time.


Like how he's always trying to eat baby Rachel.


Or making himself a human mural.


He absolutely LOVES to dress up.  In fact I don't think a day goes by where he doesn't have a little something extra on.






I love to see what concoction he'll come up with every day.


He turns anything into what he wants it to be.  Like that red oven mitt up there is his baseball glove.


And this pink "hat" is one of Hallie's doggy beds.


This backward bonnet is his "helmet", and the fake flowers turned upside down were  his "sword" of the day.




He loves suits, and was overjoyed when Elon came home from The Burlington Coat Factory with this gem:




I think it's safe to say he's got the "look."


I just love this kid so much it hurts...he makes me smile every single day. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a handsome young man!

    I think he looks like Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute and what a fun little boy. i also think he looks like Michael.

    ReplyDelete