Monday, June 6, 2011

Hallie got mail!


She seems a little indifferent about it don't you think? ;)


Every now and again Hallie's Great Grandma Jerree sends her surprise letters in the mail...and they usually come with $2.00 tucked inside, which has this girl brimming with excitement to go buy a plastic animal at Agway with her dad!  

And because she didn't have quite enough piggy-bank change to go along with those dollars, a certain nanny friend hid some loose change for her to find.

She thought this was great!

She ended up buying a really pretty white horse.

She named it "Whitey." 

Actually, the name Whitey belonged to her previous horse purchase (which happened to be an ashy gray), but because this new one was actually white, she gave the name to it, and named the gray one "Bree."

....I'm glad that got all straightened out!

 The other night we had ice cream cones for dessert.

Chandler was a fan!

 He sure does makes that cone look yummy!  Don't you just want to slurp off the frothy top of it? 
  

With all this catching up to my blog I've been doing lately, and sorting through all these picture, there is one common denominator to each of the different events and circumstances that have surrounded our family over the last few months, and that is....

...that these two are Besties: 


I mean, they really truly are...and that makes my heart swell every time I see it.

Which is a LOT.

2 comments:

  1. Krista, you have beautiful kids! It is so awesome how well they get along! You are such a wonderful Mom, it shows in your kiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an aunt that mailed a birthday card evey year, and it really did make me feel special every year. Haha that is what this reminded me of :) ...and to tell ya the truth, I don't know if I felt like slurping up the drip if ice cream hahaha

    ReplyDelete